Managed to get out to test this today. It performed really well for its 1st run. Biggest issue is how low it currently sits. I ran 2s through it and I think 3s would give it the punch it needs to stop dragging it’s belly.
Apart from that it happily followed the lines of a Gspeed.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Right, still ironing out the bugs with this. As much as I liked it crazy low it struggled with getting hung up. 3s might have helped but it needed a little more height.
So, I’ve used a set of Gearhead shock tabs and I think it’s about 15-20mm increase.
They’re a trial fix as I plan on some 120mm shocks and the go back down a little.
I gave it a run today and it still did the same lines, just without dragging its belly.
Few more little adjustments and then it’s on to building a little four banger and interior.
So it works but has plenty of room for fine tuning and upgrades. I’ve not bothered with it but this week I decided that I’d paint it to match the Gspeed. Added a driver that I found and decorated it with a few sponsor decals. Needs more but it’ll get there.
It’s going to get a little four banger that hides the battery after it gets a good run at the Nationals.