Scale RC Forum General News & Discussion General Scale and Crawling What did you do to your model today?

This topic contains 110 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by JSloman 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Peter Allan
    • Looking For Mud

I threw mine back in the big box of bits because I can’t get the cms setup to work like it did before.  Does anyone have any tips?

Sysop

Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Looking good, I like what’s happening down on the front axle, I don’t understand it but I like it.

Is a true hidraulic setup I’ve been working on and off for quite some time when there’s motivation It’s a fairly simple concept, without pumps, solenoids and all that parts. The f-toy will be the test mule for this because this was made for a campbell moon buggy that a friend of mine requested In action: https://youtu.be/tEkhAAAAuC0

Very cool.

Sysop

Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I threw mine back in the big box of bits because I can’t get the cms setup to work like it did before. Does anyone have any tips?

We’d need some pictures and a little more detail and then I’m sure someone could help.

Peter Allan
    • Looking For Mud

I’m going to mount it on the axle for now I think. If that works it’ll stay like it for a bit. I’ll dig it back out probably tomorrow and have another mess with it and get some pictures etc.

Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

finished up the last bits (that i need to do) on the ickle Zuk.

Added a fairlead and winch line (The hook was hand whittled from a piece of stainless rod) also added the spot lights.

20190113_124752

Sanded the body again and gave it a final coat of primer.

20190113_145618

Also made a snorkel for it.

So this will be heading to it’s owner this week for final paint and detailing.

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

1 user thanked author for this post.
    JSloman
    JSloman
    • Looking For Mud

Shimmed the real axle and tidied some wiring.

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.