Scale RC Forum General News & Discussion General Scale and Crawling What did you do to your model today?

• This topic has 138 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by ScaleAddict.
Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    ScaleAddict
    • Topics 6
    • Replies 386
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

let’s resurrect this thread:

My JK came with homemade axle trusses that worked fine but since i’ve lowered the motor, panhard kept it hitting it and reduce the flex

Came up with this:

New vs. old:

Mounted:

ScaleAddict
    • Topics 6
    • Replies 386
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

After replacing the front truss, finished the rear one I’ve started a long time ago and lost interest.

Unwanted side-effect: The wheelbase grew about 5mm. Because this is a new Jk I’ve already cut a bit of the front fenders, went all in, making longer links,

After some modding, did these smaller fenders, printed in ASA

ScaleAddict
    • Topics 6
    • Replies 386
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

You may not believe but 2 years have passed since I hit the trails not alone…We didn’t take pics or tried to make a video. Just 2 friends driving

But…we had to film this ridiculous line(for my JK). The video doesn’t make justice

https://youtu.be/WtVqZMS44qo

ScaleAddict
    • Topics 6
    • Replies 386
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Something I’ve been working on. I want to keep this red JK body topless but the full doors don’t look good. So I took them off to copy the basic shape and do them as half doors. I’m replicating the Mopar ones,including door cards

Needs the fake hinges and the locking mechanism

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.