Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Videos (All) TRX4 Range Rover in the local woods

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Retrocosm 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

This is my mates unfinished Range Rover body on a TRX4, he couldn’t wait to give it a try and funnily lost a wing mirror on the walk from the car – hadn’t even turned it on! Much swearing ensued.

The music was period inspired and I’m not talking lady problems.

We were inspired by a recent meet with the awesome BedsScaleRc guys to actually start laying out courses for the extra fun of informal competition. Hasn’t improved our driving yet though.

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

raven62
    raven62
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

It looks a bit high on his heels 🙂 but otherwise fine.

Thanks for showing.

Regards

Ralf

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

That looks so good, I must get mine out on the trail.  Great driving as well, I like the way it crabbed up the muddy slope and through the gate.  With that Professionals music I was waiting for an RS2000 to make an appearance.

Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

It looks a bit high on his heels 🙂

I like that expression! It goes well with another one: ‘All fur coat and no knickers’ – perfectly apt for that build 😀

That looks so good, I must get mine out on the trail. Great driving as well, I like the way it crabbed up the muddy slope and through the gate. With that Professionals music I was waiting for an RS2000 to make an appearance.

Keep an eye on those wing mirrors, like every two seconds or so..

The music and course was mainly Chris’s idea, I just ran along holding my phone down low trying not to fall over too much. I got a couple more runs recorded that I need to edit down. The Gelande 2 was comparable to the TRX4, sometimes the shorter wheelbase and better COG made things easier but it couldn’t match up to the Lipo power – that’ll be my first proper upgrade at some point when I have some disposable fluttering stuff.

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I picked up some of these rubber wing mirrors for mine:-

http://www.rc4x4-shop.com/Range-Rover-Classic-Rubber-Mirrors-d311.htm

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.