Scale RC Forum General News & Discussion Scale RC News Traxxas TRX4 Bronco available to pre-order

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    • Topics 37
    • Replies 643
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Modelsport clicky

Quite a good looking alternative to the Defender!

Sysop
    • Topics 120
    • Replies 1577
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

82046-4r

I must admit I have a soft spot for Broncos due to all the old eighties American kids programs that I watched. I hadn’t seen this red striped one, I do quite like it.

I can’t make my mind up about the TRx-4 though, for every person that swears they’re the best thing since sliced bread there’s someone else who is selling one having played with it for a few days.

There’s no doubting the performance, I’ve had a play with a couple and they’re very capable and they’ve certainly sold like hot cakes.

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

GeoffGeoff
    • Topics 34
    • Replies 661
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Very Nice, I want One .

Geoff in London    

RCWTF OFFICIAL REDCAT GEN 7 DRIVER 

Al murrayAl murray
    • Topics 35
    • Replies 625
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

my initial thought was “oh no, not another Bronco” but in retrospect a lot of the new kits and bodies coming out have been less than interesting.. Another boxy body fan here so as Broncos go this aint bad and the garish decal kit that comes with it looks pretty good too.. still dont know if I could bring myself to owning one.. Im a Chevy man

Al..

GrasshopperGrasshopper
    • Topics 30
    • Replies 643
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I like to get trucks that are common over here, so the yotas and defenders are my bag but this bronco looks really cool in a retro 70’s way. Much prefer it to the Traxxas defender body anyway. Interesting how they’ve gone for clear windows when the defender is blacked out.. I wonder if they’ll do an interior for it?

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.