This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Retrocosm 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Finally it would seem Tamiya are set to replace the aging yet venerable CC01 chassis with an all new design.  Not many details around at the moment but I believe the release is imminent.  I found these official photos from Tamiya.  The first release is set to be a Mercedes Benz G500.

Tamiya CC02

Tamiya CC02 1

Tamiya cc02 3

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

Al murray
    Al murray
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

doesnt look too bad but not a fan of those links

Fourth Protocol
    Fourth Protocol
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

doesnt look too bad but not a fan of those links

Links can be replaced. I’m pretty stoked about it in general. I think. I hope at least, maybe.

Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

The partially disappearing shock in that third picture confused me for a while: ‘is it mounted inside the chassis or outside?’

The fact they used a box brownie to take the images doesn’t give me much hope that Tamiya have got with the times..

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

Davy Crockett
    Davy Crockett
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

CC01 is where it started with me and every one I’ve had I’ve replaced the links

Not a fan of the Merc body but a CC02 will be in my stable.

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I have to confess I have a soft spot for Tamiya, they have a market and they stick to it, idiosyncratic as always.

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.