Scale RC Forum General News & Discussion Scale Crawler Groups & Events SuperScale 2018 in Dortmund, Germany

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jonny191jonny191
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

I don’t know Mike…. You move to Germany and don’t attend this event 🙁 …. but then again you would probably break something in the first 20 minutes then decide to go home anyway, even if someone volunteers to fix it for you 😉

Fourth ProtocolFourth Protocol
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I don’t know Mike…. You move to Germany and don’t attend this event 🙁 …. but then again you would probably break something in the first 20 minutes then decide to go home anyway, even if someone volunteers to fix it for you 😉

I’m so telling my mommy on you 😭 Amusing thing is I only have the Oshkosh and Bronco Concept running at the moment anyway. German bureaucracy (trying to get my son into the school that’s 5 minutes’ walk from here) and having been ill have delayed the Ford COE, the Comanche, and the Jeep JL. Come visit 😎

Fourth ProtocolFourth Protocol
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Can’t believe you’re in Germany and you’re still missing it, how frustrating!

Yeah, super frustrating. And it’s just 2 hours 9 minutes from my front door (technically less because the Autobahn has no speed limit for most of the way). Going to be in Rome though, so that will be a bit of compensation.

markmark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Can you imagine the trip home if he came to the G6 and broke again. It’ll be a long sulk. I still can’t find a nurses outfit but I’ll make one when I get time.</p>

jonny191jonny191
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

Can you imagine the trip home if he came to the G6 and broke again. It’ll be a long sulk.

Especially if something depressing comes on the radio as well (like Leonard Cohen), he would probably drive into on coming traffic.

markmark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Can you imagine the trip home if he came to the G6 and broke again. It’ll be a long sulk.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Especially if something depressing comes on the radio as well (like Leonard Cohen), he would probably drive into on coming traffic.

Can we have emojis? This forum needs them to troll Mike. But for now here’s last years….</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.