This topic contains 128 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Retrocosm 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #48103
    Member
    Avatar
    Bill
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

    That is looking extremely realistic…..awesome, is it going to be at the 2nd birthday bash?

    #48104
    Avatar
    Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

    I hope its going to the bash I really want to get a look at this in the flesh. (He said he might give me a go, {must be gentle} :woohoo: :woohoo: excited).

    #52616
    Moderator
    Avatar
    outback
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    bill wrote:
    That is looking extremely realistic…..awesome, is it going to be at the 2nd birthday bash?

    With a bit of luck yes , I want to go and give it a run soon to get pictures and video of it running before the bash , bu it dont want to get it dirty ::doh::

    steve

    #52617
    Member
    Earl
    Earl
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    Dalethebuilder wrote:
    I hope its going to the bash I really want to get a look at this in the flesh. (He said he might give me a go, {must be gentle} :woohoo: :woohoo: excited).

    Steve must be feeling brave :P

    Its looking amazing Steve B) ::thumpsup:: ::drool::

    #52620
    Member
    taff1969
    taff1969
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

    Great build gold star for you ::thumpsup::
    Is this going in the water?

    #52621
    Moderator
    Avatar
    outback
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    Earl wrote:
    Dalethebuilder wrote:
    I hope its going to the bash I really want to get a look at this in the flesh. (He said he might give me a go, {must be gentle} :woohoo: :woohoo: excited).

    Steve must be feeling brave :P

    Itslooking amazing Steve B) ::thumpsup:: ::drool::

    Thanks mate , it was a might :unsure: Plus there will be lots of paperwork to be signed beforehand for damage insurance etc 👿

    it might see water action but I have not designed it to float yet :huh:

    Steve

    #52625
    Moderator
    Avatar
    outback
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

    Being busy doing some more ,its more or less done now :cheer: winch may come along if my plan works .I will try and get a video of it if I get chance otherwise it will have to wait till the birthday bash before I can get any action pictures video.

    017_zpse7f4549b.jpg
    019_zps643bfc0d.jpg

    coming to a birthday bash very soon :)

    steve

    #48105
    Member
    Avatar
    Scoobysport
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

    ::thumpsup:: ::thumpsup:: ::thumpsup:: ::thumpsup:: ::drool:: ::drool:: ::drool:: ::drool:: ::thumpsup:: ::thumpsup:: ::thumpsup:: ::thumpsup::

    #48106
    Member
    Avatar
    kIDDEAD83
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

    It just keeps getting better and better every time I look at this build… Its a stunner alright, and I would love to see some more pics and video of it running…

    #48107
    Avatar
    Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

    Amazing what the touching up of paint does to make it look finished. Didn’t they have a big sweep top mounted wiper on the front and a little useless one on each of the two quarter-screens.

    #52681
    Moderator
    Avatar
    outback
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    Dalethebuilder wrote:
    Amazing what the touching up of paint does to make it look finished. Didn’t they have a big sweep top mounted wiper on the front and a little useless one on each of the two quarter-screens.

    Yes they did, they will be fixed on once the window is set ;)

    #52683
    Moderator
    Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

    Welcome to the forum’s finest section :) , this is a really great build, especially as it is a little out of the ordinary and has captured the 1:1 brilliantly.

    Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

    #48108
    Member
    grubbybuz
    grubbybuz
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

    Unfortunately only got one good pic :( of this awesome creation B)

    bb18_zps8120239d.jpg

    #48109
    Member
    Neil
    Neil
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

    This is a stunniing looking truck. One good pic is all you need. ::thumpsup::

    #48110
    Member
    Avatar
    Tonysmini
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

    So gutted I didn’t make it today, especially as I really wanted to see this.

    Marc, that pic is do good you’d be hard pressed to tell if it’s a real one or not.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.