Scale RC Forum General News & Discussion Scale RC News Some 'new' (to me anyway!) stuff on Modelsport

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Grasshopper 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I was perusing Modelsport today to punish and humiliate myself with things I can’t afford(!) and I came across these:

The TRX-4 sport builders kit which is a fair price (but the image makes them look horribly toy-like in my opinion, easy fix though)

The Hobbytech CRX (?) crawler, kit version for a measly £150 which doesn’t sound half bad as an entry in to the hobby

and this very toy-grade 1:12 offering for just £52 with everything bar batteries for the radio gear. Something for the little ones perhaps?

Sorry if you’ve seen it all before, I haven’t been in the ‘release’ loop for a while 🙂

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

M and M
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

After I thought of finishing,..tempted!! Had an email from Modelsport that Trx4 builders kit was in at 11am yesterday…kit arrived at 12noon today! Very very good service from them and my favourite DPD driver Colin. Tempted to tell my wife it was for the garden, but fessed up. We are still friends! Will be selling the body, even though it looks good with a shed load of extras.

Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Excellent stuff Mike, can’t wait to see what you do with it!

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.