Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Off-Road builds SARGE’S CC01 BRONCO BUILD

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Davy Crockett 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SARGE
    SARGE
    • Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★

Hi all,

I have always had a ‘soft spot’ for the CC01 chassis. I have had many over the years but having seen a Bronco come up for sale I decided to get another!

So, here it is in its standard form. I intend to upgrade and change it slightly to make it look a little more scale.

4B5893E9-5FA2-467A-B5AA-BA7605D979EE

So, after a little work, it now looks like this. Not much difference I hear you say! Well, I have extended the wheelbase slightly using the extra pieces supplied for the Toyota Land Cruiser. The standard wheelbase always looks a little short to me, it may be more scale..not sure, but I prefer the look of this option. An RC4WD motor is now installed. I have changed the tyres to the B F Goodrich type for now. I will eventually change them for more scale tyres together with some alloy slot mag wheels once located. I have a different bumper to install, winch, lights and an interior. I will update as I progress!

5FF746E6-261D-4291-9405-C265B7DAF9A2

EC7840FA-EDCE-4D52-8954-316DB4266263

Davy Crockett
    Davy Crockett
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Same here with the CC01…

Front ‘brick’ removal and metal rear links 😀 😀

Watching with interest

Geoff
    Geoff
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Looks good.

I ,am another CC01 fan. I have 4.

Geoff in London    

RCWTF OFFICIAL REDCAT GEN 7 DRIVER 

SARGE
    SARGE
    • Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★

They are addictive!

I have the four link to add, an RC4WD bumper and then to concentrate on the body and the interior. They are one of those chassis you just can’t part with!

Update soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.