Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Off-Road builds rawalker666’s jeep cage build

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Those transfer boXes are great I used to run one in my hilux!
    Definitely go with the black oem’s with the baja claws in mY opinion! lose the arches and it will look chunky as hell plus you can drag out the wheelbase a little without it looking odd!

• Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

no roof, don’t completely remove the flares but trim back poison spyder style.

• Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★
    Karlp wrote:
    rawalker666 wrote:
    can you put sa link up where to get the transfer box please scooby

NOw i’m not scooby but i think this is what your after : http://gcmracing.ca/viewitem.php?productid=31

thats a nice simple box just have to make a skid to fit it too but that wont be hard got loads of thick delrin sheet in the garage

• Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

damn another awesome to my hate list. 👿 :whistle:

• Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★
    steviedee wrote:
    damn another awesome to my hate list. 👿 :whistle:

dont worry i will probably get board of making it half way through and sell it all i have the t-rex 60 axles here ready lots of wheels a chassis to modify, motors esc’s which infact everything to build one hell of a good spec car but sometimes just feel like buying a honcho and bashing that rather than spending all my time on something like this and never use it

• Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

i know this feeling thats why i have two lol one basher and runner and one for looking good lol

• Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

tHAT LOOKS AWSOME! B)

• Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★
    cRAZYMAN265 wrote:
    tHAT LOOKS AWSOME! B)

thanks to me its an hour with a saw and drill not impressed myself yet recon it will take me till this time next year to make it as i want it so going to look out for a cheap basher truck to play with for now

taff1969taff1969
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

i would leave the roof off B) what sort of quality are the new bright shells been thinking about one for a while.

• Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

found this box do you all think this would work fine with a 1:1 transfer box
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160919476085?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

• Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

That transfer case is a rc4wd copy or may even be from Where they get them from. The planetary box looks like a tamiya truck one so it could be a copy too.
    I think I’ll give them a try and see if they are very strong or just made of putty.

• Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

price is rite so you recon its worth a bash

• Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I think it’s worth a punt even just so I can test and review them

• Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

well i just bought the pair not sure what motor would be best to run in that might go for a 35t to start

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.