Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Off-Road builds Range Rover Classic

This topic contains 133 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Retrocosm 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Amazing photos, they look so realistic Well done. 👍

Thank you so much Geoff, and thank you again for the letters.  Here are a few more pictures from today, yes I went out again 🙂

P1110198P1110220P1110222P1110231P1110309P1110228

P1110100P1110218P1110061P1110077P1110045

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

mark
    mark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Stop with these awesome pics, I really want to build one but I have no room.

LeafSprung
    • Looking For Mud

You sure you didn’t ‘borrow’ some photos from an old Range Rover brochure?   Amazing build and photos, a true work of art.

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Stop with these awesome pics, I really want to build one but I have no room.

Haha cheers, I think I actually enjoy photographing them more than building them!

You sure you didn’t ‘borrow’ some photos from an old Range Rover brochure? Amazing build and photos, a true work of art.

Well… no but if Land Rover are looking for a photographer…  Hehe, thank so much, much appreciated.

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

ScaleAddict
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

Great photos and RR!

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Great photos and RR!

Thank you 🙂

Davy Crockett
    Davy Crockett
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

You sure you didn’t ‘borrow’ some photos from an old Range Rover brochure? Amazing build and photos, a true work of art.

It’s not a scale model, it’s 1:1 with some other-worldly photo magic software from the mothership!

Seriously Charlie, nice build and pics do it justice! Would I be correct to say with a touch of Lightroom??

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

It’s not a scale model, it’s 1:1 with some other-worldly photo magic software from the mothership! Seriously Charlie, nice build and pics do it justice! Would I be correct to say with a touch of Lightroom??

Hehe, thanks fella.  Yes I shoot RAW and process with Lightroom.  Photography was very much my ‘thing’ (charlesheadey.com) before I got into scale modelling, now I get to do both 🙂

damohick
    damohick
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Wow, fantastic pictures that really do that truck justice … well done 👍

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Wow, fantastic pictures that really do that truck justice … well done 👍

Thanks fella 🙂

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I took rather a lot of pictures, here are a few more.

P1100740P1100769P1110266P1110278P1110221P1110248P1110218P1110215

toyolien
    toyolien
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Amazing pics Charlie. So realistic you’d be hard pushed to tell that it’s no a 1:1 RR. Great Build. How does it perform?

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Thanks fella 🙂  I really like driving it, it’s very scale and the suspension movement is really nice.  It’s quite prone to body roll as you would expect but considering the 90mm tyres I’ve been pleasantly surpised with the obstacles it has coped with.

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

This is a link to a short video clip I uploaded to Instagram.

View this post on Instagram

A little action from today.

A post shared by Retro Cosm (@retrocosmscalerc) on

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.