Scale RC Forum General News & Discussion Scale RC News New 1969 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Hardtop From Axial

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sysop
    • Topics 120
    • Replies 1569
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

A rather nice new hard top for the Axial Chevrolet K5 body. The top comes ready to paint, complete with window masks, overspray film and decals and include a opening rear window.

• Molded in .040″ clear polycarbonate plastic
    • Two piece design• Molded parts tree includes mounting tabs, opening handle and hinge system
    • Mounting hardware included
    • Direct fit on the AX90058 1969 Chevrolet K5 Blazer (RTR) and AX31554 1969 Chevrolet K5 Blazer spare parts body
    • Official Axial Product

Install post for the AX31555 Hard Top here LINK

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

GrasshopperGrasshopper
    • Topics 30
    • Replies 641
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I’m generally only into trucks that I’ve seen in my native surroundings and I’ve never seen one of these in the flesh before BUT I don’t know whether it’s the combination of great colour/ fresh body on dirty wheels/ or just the fact it’s not a Jeep but this looks like a beauty!

EDIT* I misunderstood and thought this was a whole new body – the hard top really changes this one for me, I wouldn’t have been interested in it otherwise (hence why I’ve never heard of this axial body in the first place!)

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

Sysop
    • Topics 120
    • Replies 1569
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I must admit I’m tempted, and as you say the hard top really enhances the overall look.

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.