Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Other Scale Projects Neil’s Scale Garage Mk2

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    toyolientoyolien
    • Topics 80
    • Replies 581
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I’ve been busy working on a few other projects and have not added much to the scale garage.

I made a quick chassis stand to the TF2 build i’m working on.

I ordered some styrene sheet from an online model supplier and whilst browsing their site, found these lovely scale bricks. I’ve no intention of building anything with them, so just knocked up a quick pallet and added some piano wire.

And lastly for now, a little crate to house some spare gears I have knocking around.

More coming when I can think of something else to make.

Sysop
    • Topics 120
    • Replies 1577
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I just love it 🙂

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

toyolientoyolien
    • Topics 80
    • Replies 581
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I thought it was about time I added a little update here. I’ve just started (this evening) to make some storage cupboards for the empty corner of my garage. Now, I’m no carpenter, but I don’t think they’ve turned out too bad. They’re not quite finished yet, but you get the idea I hope.

And here’s just a few photos from around the garage in it’s current state. Once I’ve finished the D90, and TF2 Hilux I’m part way through I’ll then turn my attention to adding more details to it.

Thanks for having a look. More to follow soon…

Sysop
    • Topics 120
    • Replies 1577
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Good grief, this is beyond excellent. The shot of the winch on the bench, drool. Excellent work, I’m extremely envious, but also inspired!

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

GrasshopperGrasshopper
    • Topics 30
    • Replies 643
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Gobsmacked. You and Damo are pushing the envelope with these. Just fantastic.

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

toyolientoyolien
    • Topics 80
    • Replies 581
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Good grief, this is beyond excellent. The shot of the winch on the bench, drool. Excellent work, I’m extremely envious, but also inspired!

Thanks very much. This scale thing is becoming a bit of an addiction and taking over my thoughts….

Gobsmacked. You and Damo are pushing the envelope with these. Just fantastic.

Thank you. I almost wish i was 18cm tall so i could use it!

toyolientoyolien
    • Topics 80
    • Replies 581
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I’ve not done a great deal on my scale workshop recently, but since finishing my flatbed TF2 I’ve had a little time to do a few updates.

The roller shutter end of the workshop I’m quite happy with. It looks good in photos and there’s enough room for 2 trucks to happily sit it there.

Here’s my TF2 and my Dad’s D90 being built.

I wanted to do a little work with the opposite end of the workshop, as it was a little bit bare. So, I finished off the storage cupboards, and added some scale banners to the wall.

I wasn’t too happy with the look of natural wood, so out came the paint. Much happier with it now. Also added a little sink unit.

And lastly, I won an RC4WD banner at the UK Recon G6. I’ve got no where to really put it, but it fits a treat on the front of the scale workshop and acts great as a dust shield.

Thanks for looking.

Sysop
    • Topics 120
    • Replies 1577
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

So much detail, the sink is a great addition, you need a greasy pot of Swarfega next to it 😉

GrasshopperGrasshopper
    • Topics 30
    • Replies 643
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

So much detail, the sink is a great addition, you need a greasy pot of Swarfega next to it 😉

Haha, yeah defo! It’s all way too clean for a 4×4 shop 😀 Not even a dirty picture on the wall… Gotta have a booby calendar somewhere surely?

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.