This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

eyup guys, just thought I’d put up my latest pics of my modded scout, current mods are shorter shocks, chassis rails, rear radio box, battery over the front axle between the rails, and the rest is bodywork

Picture009-1.jpg
    Picture005.jpg
    Picture008.jpg

still have a few things to do and buy for it, but not bad so far for the few quid I’ve spent

jonharris20
    jonharris20
    • Hitting The Trail
    • ★★★

this is my modded scout

Geoff
    Geoff
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

rcninja, Nice work :cheer:

Geoff in London    

RCWTF OFFICIAL REDCAT GEN 7 DRIVER 

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

Those look like some sensible mods – dramatically improving the scale appearance without sacrificing much ability.

stetat59rc
    stetat59rc
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

[attachment:1]P7040036.JPG[/attachment]
    nice rig B)

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

cheers guys, had it out saturday and to be honest it was a better run on the trails as it is now than it was as a crawler, stayed the right way up for longer 😆 , got a few more little bits planned for it but they’ll get done as funds allow.
    Jon been watching your conversion from the start, I’m under the same name on your subs, your vids helped me work stuff out for my conversion, I was hoping to get hold of a newbright pickup truck but this body was offered to me by a mate I trail with as he didn’t like it much

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

just took the truck outside to see what it looked like, the lights light up most of the garden, and I still have 4 lights to put in, then 4 on the bull bars and 5 on the roof when I get them, think I’ll be good for a night run 😆

stetat59rc
    stetat59rc
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

were will you put the car batterie B) ;)

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

Nice vid mate, love the truck.

Are they HSP wheels?

they look identical to my 5th scaler.

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

😆 was saying to my wife I’ll need a 2nd battery just for the lighting system and other bits like an audio system to get scale engine noise,
    there the standard 2.2’s that came with the maverick cyscrofer, they are an almost identical copy of the axial ax10’s, only main difference is the chassis side plates, most of the ax10nparts fit too so can get some nice parts for it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.