Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Off-Road builds My gelande much needed update! (Pic heavy!)

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

wow,Elliot that looks awesome.i think i need that wheel/tyre combo :P .Great set of pics,i would love to have a place nr by like that to run.Weekend vist?ehhe

• Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I need them wheels. B)

taff1969taff1969
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

B) looking good.More pic’s the better :)

• Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

that looks great and them tyre look great on the 90, good thing i have some too hehe, great pics amte, it really looks at home on them pics, that place looks great and so does the landy, some of them pics would look as close to real 1:1 as its pfysically possible with some cropping and tweeking,

what axles you running mate?

• Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★

I’m running t rex 60 aluminium axles but wheels with large offsets they are a little too wide. But these wheels and the really small axial hexes are spot on for the look I wanted that “lightly modified look” they just sit in line with the arches.

• Looking For Mud

That is one fine landy to look at. And it’s hard to judge if its a scale or a real landy in some of the photos, very nice.

• Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Awesome, but taking pictures of real cars like the last one is cheating :huh:

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.