Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Off-Road builds Marks Big Willy’s

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    markmark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Got to love a Hasbro Jeep. I had one then sold it before converting it and instantly regretted it.

As luck would have it a friend had been building one and decided that he’d gone far enough.

At the G6 his price was high so I bought another truck. Then he approached me and we worked out a new price.

1EC007E7-28CC-433E-89EA-C63A9C154DB4

Plans include a paint job to make it look less toy like and some scale junk.

Sysop
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Love these conversions.  I haven’t used mine in ages, I look forward to seeing where you take yours.

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

PetePete
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I knew you would end up with this :).

It’s a cracking rig and converted really nicely if I remember correctly.

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

markmark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Love these conversions. I haven’t used mine in ages, I look forward to seeing where you take yours.

Thanks, I don’t think there’s many colour choices that’ll work on these but hopefully it’ll look ok.

I knew you would end up with this :). It’s a cracking rig and converted really nicely if I remember correctly.

I was surprised how well they did it. The cage isn’t my cup of tea and horrendously expensive.  There’s still a jeep out there I need to own 😉

My hobby funds are low after this and your Chevy.

markmark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I really need to get cracking on this, I had every intention of stripping it down for paint today as the weather’s nice but the kid needs the emergency dentist so it was a fail.
    Pete kindly sent me a jerrycan and steering wheel 87D7AC9B-D909-471B-8F45-51A9E0546E46

For Christmas the wife gave me a dude to drive it.4D01BDD6-A769-4EEA-BB49-57A75CD0ED3B

Randomly I picked up another jeep to keep this company.C012D614-12AB-4699-B283-F42323EC166A

Fourth ProtocolFourth Protocol
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I like. And I too want one also.

Davy CrockettDavy Crockett
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Still looking forward to updates…

Who knew there was a scale Fred Sirieix ! 😀 😀

markmark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I like. And I too want one also.

It’s a wormhole, it costs a bomb to build and then loads more on clothes and accessories.

Still looking forward to updates… Who knew there was a scale Fred Sirieix ! 😀 😀

I didn’t know who he was, I’m sure it’s transformers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.