Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Forum’s Finest Builds Large Russian Truck (MAZ 535)

This topic contains 199 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by Pete Attryde 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 196 through 200 (of 200 total)
  • Author

Tyke
    • Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★

Sounds like we need to sort another run !! ::eek ::thumb::

shammc
    • Looking For Mud

Holy cow that’s a beast ! Love to see that in the flesh . Well done and good to see some serious rigs on here

Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    shammc wrote:
    Holy cow that’s a beast ! Love to see that in the flesh . Well done and good to see some serious rigs on here

Cheers, I will be taking it to the Scale Nationals in early October (it’s @ Braken Rocks in Derbyshire).

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

shammc
    • Looking For Mud
    Pete Attryde wrote:
    shammc wrote:

Cheers, I will be taking it to the Scale Nationals in early October (it’s @ Braken Rocks in Derbyshire).

Sounds like a plan , where can I find more details on the national , would be good day out with my young lads

Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    shammc wrote:
    Pete Attryde wrote:
    shammc wrote:

Sounds like a plan , where can I find more details on the national , would be good day out with my young lads

There is a thread on here :- click me

and they have a facebook page :- click me too

It’s a great event and a good way to meet like minded people.

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

Viewing 5 posts - 196 through 200 (of 200 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.