Scale RC Forum General News & Discussion Welcome Mat Introduce Yourself

• This topic has 34 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Paulw.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    MarkB
      • Trailing And Scaling
      • ★★★★

Welcome Stuart, cool looking truck ??

Luke
        • Looking For Mud

Hello everyone.

I’m new to the forum but not RC. Been following for a while and I’m a member on a few others. After a long hiatus, I’ve finally got time in the evening to get everything working again, starting with a very special to me 6×6 Mercedes NG rebuild. I’m off to try to be methodical and remain focused on one model at a time and will probably have a bunch of stuff for sale at some point, I’ve got about 8 Tx and even more Rx in the shed!

Anyway, great forum and here’s a little teaser..

20220201_212914

Daniel Langford
          • Looking For Mud

Hi I’m Daniel

Been in to RC for a while, have been building a Tamiya Scania for a little bit and slowly getting to the end. I live in the south of England. Joined the forum to hopefully pick brains when it’s need.40CEF4BE-A1CD-4192-8BB6-1DB06D250BA5

Jason
            • Looking For Mud

IMG-20230102-WA0019IMG-20210803-WA0003 (2)Good Evening My name is Jason

Thank you for let me on the forum I’ve been a model scale boat builder for the last 25years

A few year back i come across Rc crawlers i bought a used Axial honcho then it snow balled from there think I’ve over 15 rigs now Ill post photos at some point i am still very much in to my model scale boats tugs  fishing boats thats it for now ill have a good look around the site this evening

Thanks Again Jason

Paulw
              • Trailing And Scaling
              • ★★★★

Welcome aboard, myself and Andy recently got into boating. He has a tug, and I have a fishing boat, where do you normally sail yours ?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.