Scale RC Forum General News & Discussion Welcome Mat Hello from West Wiltshire (and West Wales where I find myself alot)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by JeffJaka 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Nigel
    • Looking For Mud
    • β˜…

Hi Everyone,

Back in the game for the first time since my parents bought me an original Tamiya Clodbuster back in the day.

Anyway, jumped in with both feet and over the last 6 months have bought a Bomber kit, RC4WD Gelande II and most recently a TRX4 Sport kit :-). All very nice! πŸ™‚ Got a couple more in mind, just love building kits!

Will post some pics shortly.

In the meantime, if anyone has an unused clear windshield for the Gelande II D90 body and are willing to sell it please get in touch!

Cheers

Nigel

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hi Nigel, and welcome to the forum.

Retrocosm On YouTube Β  Instagram Β  Website Β  Twitter Β  Facebook JSScale Team Driver

Alex
    Alex
    • Looking For Mud
    • β˜…

Hello! I am also in Wiltshire. Welcome to the forum.

Nigel
    • Looking For Mud
    • β˜…

Hi Alex,

I did spot that you were near Bath when I was going through the forum topics. Where abouts do you typically go crawling?

Cheers

N

Alex
    Alex
    • Looking For Mud
    • β˜…

Hi Nigel,

I usually go out with the Bristol RC group, Breakhart quary is a good one. Also in my local woods just outside Bradford-on-Avon.

Nigel
    • Looking For Mud
    • β˜…

Hi Alex,

Just looked at some of the snaps from your club at the quarry. looks like a really good place.

I live in BoA, did a couple of hours in the woods by the Cross Guns a couple of weeks ago, which was ok.

N

Alex
    Alex
    • Looking For Mud
    • β˜…

Ha! No way, I Live in BoA!

I usually go to conkwell. Browns Folly is good also.

Nigel
    • Looking For Mud
    • β˜…

Small world!

Not been to Browns Folly in years but I can imagine its a pretty decent place for crawling.

If we can find a convenient time be happy to hook up there for a run.

N

Alex
    Alex
    • Looking For Mud
    • β˜…

Sounds good to me. Let me know when is good for you.

damohick
    damohick
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing some pictures of the trucks … a build thread would be even better πŸ˜‰

JeffJaka
    • Looking For Mud
    • β˜…

Hello Nigel,

I’m also from Wiltshire, Royal Wootton Bassett and work in South Wales. Only just brought my first Crawler too, an RC4WD Gelander 2 D90. Sorry I do t have a spare windscreen though. It’s that new I haven’t even taken it out for crawl yet.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.