Scale RC Forum General News & Discussion Welcome Mat Hello from Norwich!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    • Looking For Mud

<p style=”text-align: left;”>369370C7-B23C-41F8-9671-A4CE24851DA0Afternoon everyone!</p>
    New to all this, currently have a couple of WPL 4×4 and a few Helifar 6x6s as an introduction to the world of crawling/trailing. So far it’s simply been a case of “Oh ok, that doesn’t fit/that’s broken” but hopefully I’ll get a couple of working rigs out of these!

I’m from the depths of Norfolk between Norwich and Long Stratton, if anyone knows of anywhere to go with my kids to have a bit of fun with these I’m all ears!

MarkBMarkB
    • Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★

Hi Ted and welcome to the forum

Sysop
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

damohickdamohick
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Welcome aboard from a fellow Norfolk boy! There is normally a few meets a month at Mousehold Heath in Norwich there are also meets in north Norfolk sometimes.

• Looking For Mud

Thanks guys!

Are there any local groups Damo? Wouldn’t mind having a look at how it should be done…

damohickdamohick
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Do you use Facebook Ted? As much as I prefer the forum myself there’s a group on Facebook called Norwich scale off road where the Norwich meets are normally posted. There is also scale adventures which is run by josh, he has a small scale park which he’s working on in north Norfolk, he runs an Scx10ii but his little lad had a hilux like yours.

• Looking For Mud

Found it! Request sent 👍🏽

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.