The bottom pic sadly the only pic prior to repair. It was in a mess, bent brackets, mud, old paint over spray etc. The nitro engine has had dirt go through it.
The 3rd pic is the finished RTR and the 2nd is the motor mount, top bracket and steering servo mount. The top pic is a mod I made to the wheel hub. I made a longer version and used a nyloc nut instead of using loctite to secure the wheel nut.
I made all the mountings brackets etc. I’m putting it on to ebay in the next day or so.
Ive reciently bought a FTX Mauler electric 2nd hand with a broken axle and ben shafts. This has made me go into the 1/10th scale RC.
Im now trying to make my own axle for it out of aluminum based on the MB Unimog design.