This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by nightshade 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nightshade
    nightshade
    • Looking For Mud

Hi guys,

Not exactly a newbie, I’ve been around for a while, but not used the forum in years. I go way back to the UKRC…I forget the correct acronym… forum. Used to attend some meets up north with Dale & co, seems a long time ago now. Spent a bit of time over at scale4x4rc too.

Took a long break from scalers – other hobbies got in the way, but recently dug my old CC01 out of the garage and ordered some parts to get her up and running. I walk the dog most days in an old quarry that is scaling heaven – we’ve had meets there before.

Feeling the love again – my little lad is just getting into RC (aged 6), so seems a good time to re-ignite the spark.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Hi, good to have you back.  It would be great to enjoy the hobby again whilst introducing your son to all the fun.

Charlie

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

nightshade
    nightshade
    • Looking For Mud

Cc01

Look at the state of those. Some garden fun today whilst i wait for the postman to turn up with fresh rubber

*edit – anyone know how to get my pics in post?

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Hi, to post a pic either upload it to the forum or simply paste in the image URL to your post.  I’ve edited it for you 🙂

Charlie

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

nightshade
    nightshade
    • Looking For Mud

Thanks Charlie

Torn

Well, that was inevitable 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.