This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Retrocosm 2 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nightshade
    nightshade
    • Looking For Mud

Hi guys,

Not exactly a newbie, I’ve been around for a while, but not used the forum in years. I go way back to the UKRC…I forget the correct acronym… forum. Used to attend some meets up north with Dale & co, seems a long time ago now. Spent a bit of time over at scale4x4rc too.

Took a long break from scalers – other hobbies got in the way, but recently dug my old CC01 out of the garage and ordered some parts to get her up and running. I walk the dog most days in an old quarry that is scaling heaven – we’ve had meets there before.

Feeling the love again – my little lad is just getting into RC (aged 6), so seems a good time to re-ignite the spark.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Hi, good to have you back.  It would be great to enjoy the hobby again whilst introducing your son to all the fun.

Charlie

nightshade
    nightshade
    • Looking For Mud

Cc01

Look at the state of those. Some garden fun today whilst i wait for the postman to turn up with fresh rubber

*edit – anyone know how to get my pics in post?

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Hi, to post a pic either upload it to the forum or simply paste in the image URL to your post.  I’ve edited it for you 🙂

Charlie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.