Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sysop
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

There has been a major new release of bbPress, the software upon which the forum runs.  It’s seems to be working fine, however if you notice anything wonky or broken please report it here.

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

GrasshopperGrasshopper
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Se)ms  t0  b3  w%rk”ng  f1n3  f0r  m3

Sorry, couldn’t resist..

Axial SCX10 Dingo D90    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90

Sysop
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

˙ʍouʞ oʇ pooפ

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

Pete AttrydePete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I can see IP addresses under peoples names, not sure if that’s just an admin/moderator thing or for everyone?

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

Sysop
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

That should be admin only Pete, might see if I can turn it off anyway, don’t really need it.

raven62raven62
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

Hhhmmm.  I’m not longer able to post something with a pic. Both, on iphone 8 and mac os.

Hhhhmmmmmm. The testpic below works in this thread. in “pic of the day” upload with 3 pics doesn’t work 🙁

Regards

Ralf

raven62raven62
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

IMG_9319

Regards

Ralf

Sysop
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Hi Ralf,

It seems since the update some posts are being held for moderation, I’m just looking into it at the moment.  In the meantime I’ve approved your original post so you should be able to see it now.

Cheers, Charlie

Sysop
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Right, I’ve added some additional code to force the moderation settings to behave.  It seems to be working OK now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.