Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Forum’s Finest Builds Chevy Stepside, Baja Style

This topic contains 83 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Retrocosm 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Personally I prefer it with out the white section.

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

SARGE
    SARGE
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

Think I’d just go with a white traditional circle with black number in the middle (same as on the Bronco next to it)…..I tend to agree wih Pete, sorry!

Neil
    Neil
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Why not do the reverse of the door numbers. I.e. White oval black numbers. Do it as a sticker and if you don’t like it you can easily remove it. If you want I have a vinyl cutter and can make you one up.

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    Pete Attryde wrote:
    Personally I prefer it with out the white section.

Yep, me too ::thumb::

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    SARGE wrote:
    Think I’d just go with a white traditional circle with black number in the middle (same as on the Bronco next to it)…..I tend to agree wih Pete, sorry!

No need to apologise chap, I agree :-)

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    Neil wrote:
    Why not do the reverse of the door numbers. I.e. White oval black numbers. Do it as a sticker and if you don’t like it you can easily remove it. If you want I have a vinyl cutter and can make you one up.

That sounds like an excellent idea Neil, cheers. Would you need me to supply some vinyl?

Charlie

Neil
    Neil
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I’ve got a semi Matt white that should do the job. What are the dimensions of the oval please.

4WheelRC
    • Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★
    Neil wrote:
    I’ve got a semi Matt…

Sorry, I had to read that twice before I realised it was about paint and not something dubious to someone called “Matt” ::yikes ;-) Coincidentally I went to school with someonce called “Matt White”!

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★
    Neil wrote:
    I’ve got a semi Matt white that should do the job. What are the dimensions of the oval please.

Hi Neil dimensions are:- 72mm Wide 40mm High.

If I cover your costs would you be able to do me 3 so I can experiment and cover any mistakes?

Thanks again, Charlie

Neil
    Neil
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

No problem, pm me your address please.

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Can’t thank Neil enough for sending me through some superb vinyls for the bonnet, thank you sir! Not only did he send me the original size but a selection of smaller and larger ones!

I have decided to go with the slightly larger size, I felt the size equivalent to the door stickers looked a little lost on the huge expance of bonnet. Also, as I have some spares, hopefully at some point in the future I can pluck up the courage to try a drop centre hood.

p1050277.jpg

p1050269.jpg

Thanks again Neil!

Charlie

Neil
    Neil
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Pleasure sir, looks ace.

SARGE
    SARGE
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

The decals look spot on..

Fourth Protocol
    Fourth Protocol
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

The whole thing looks amazing ::drool Gettin’ me a hankerin’ fer a… no wait that doens’t sound cool at all. Your build makes me want to build a Big Oly Bronco :-)

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Cheers fella, I have to confess, I rather want a Big Oly Bronco too! You build it, I’ll drive it :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.