• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by benhughes132.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    • Topics 4
    • Replies 24
    • Ready To Trail
    • ★★

Hi guys, been a few years since Ive been on here. Now with the spare time Ive decided to get this cc01 out thats been stored a fair few years. Managed to mount the body today, change bearings and had a little trim up. Forgot how much I used to enjoy tinkering with these trucks. Im needing a few more parts to get it up and running which Ive posted in the wanted section if anyone has any bits they want to sell.

IMG_3796IMG_3794

Sysop
    • Topics 120
    • Replies 1569
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Which body is that, looks good?  As always my own personal taste would be for it sitting a bit lower, nice to see something different.

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

• Topics 4
    • Replies 24
    • Ready To Trail
    • ★★

Its a newbright body. Id agree with lowering it, thats what I did end up doing a few days later. Its awkward as you have to make you own mounts etc up and its guess work getting them glued in the right position. Ive not done anything else with it yet but should get time today and get a few little bits ordered so I can have a mess around in the garden

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.