This topic contains 101 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Pete Attryde 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    mark
    mark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

This little Jeep is phenomenal. The little details really stand out. I didn’t get to see it in action and spent the weekend wanting to squeeze it into the little bit of space left in my car.

Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

That’s excellent Pete, great idea.

Cheers Charlie, I have done similar before but made the bealock ring from a large washer, this was a lot less hassle 🙂

I heard about you getting your willy out at the G6 – something about a lack of facilities? Looks awesome, the wheels really set it off. Congrats on getting best engine bay too!

Cheers, was nice to recieve the recognition. It might have helped as I didn’t see any other rigs with a scale engine bay.

looked great in the flesh, great build Pete.. Al..

Thanks Al, pleasure to see you again, I really must get up your way for a run out.

This little Jeep is phenomenal. The little details really stand out. I didn’t get to see it in action and spent the weekend wanting to squeeze it into the little bit of space left in my car.

Thanks Mark, I was keeping my eye on you, you wouldn’t have got far with it 🙂

A few more details have been added during this week,

Bikini Top = done

battery cover = done

rear view mirror = done

Wipers = done

Brake disks = still to do

Scale tat = mostly done, might add a ammo can or something in the back and some junk in the glove box.

I also need to look into the ESC settings when I get 5 minutes, but I think I am calling this as complete, next I will have to give it a good run and get some better video and pictures of it.

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

Sysop

Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Given the amount of superbly executed custom fabrication, the exceptional level of detail and the stunning end result I believe this build belongs in the forum’s finest and have therefore moved it.  Absolutely top notch Pete, a joy to watch your progress on this one and congrats for the Nats win!

jonny191
    jonny191
    • Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★

Well deserved Pete.

Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Given the amount of superbly executed custom fabrication, the exceptional level of detail and the stunning end result I believe this build belongs in the forum’s finest and have therefore moved it. Absolutely top notch Pete, a joy to watch your progress on this one and congrats for the Nats win!

Well deserved Pete.

Thanks fella’s, honoured to get my first build in the ‘Forum’s Finest’ since the hand over.

M and M
    • Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★

Plus 1 on the well deserved, been glued to this from day one..love it.

Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Plus 1 on the well deserved, been glued to this from day one..love it.

Thank you sir.

mark
    mark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Well done.

Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Definitely deserved, great build. Have you brought it to the attention of the 1:1 Rango owner?

Axial SCX10 Dingo    RC4WD TF2 Hilux     RC4WD G2 D90     WPL C14

Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Definitely deserved, great build. Have you brought it to the attention of the 1:1 Rango owner?

Thank you,

I have indeed, he seemed impressed 🙂

grubbybuz
    grubbybuz
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Few pics for ya Pete

DSC_0252

DSC_0253

DSC_0245

DSC_0244

DSC_0242

DSC_0251

Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Thank you Sir, top pictures as ever.

Interesting first outing, when it’s working it works really nicely, but I think the gearing may be a bit tall.

I need to do a bit of further investigation but I think I cooked the sealed can 380 motor.

I also need to re-attach one of the rear lower shock mounts as it came away from the axle, this is kind of a good thing as it gives me a reason to fix something that I did wrong originally and swap the lower mounts to the rear of the axle casing where I had intended them to be rather than the front as they are at the moment.

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.