Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Forum’s Finest Builds Bones SCX10 Landrover D90 Build

This topic contains 291 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by bakerboy 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 292 total)
  • Author

Bone
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

Hi mate it’s silver paint with a black mesh behind the plastic grill.

scalematt
    • Ready To Trail
    • ★★

cool cheers for that. I now also have a led lighting kit the same as you. Have you used the original indicator lense and mounted the mini led behind it?

Bone
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

Couple of pics from today…

MiUXcGw.jpg
    vWZlF13.jpg
    QhQqFek.jpg

Bill
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Very realistic shots mate, looks great!

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

Amazing pictures!

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

Great images. ;)

A

grubbybuz
    grubbybuz
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

er wow B) awesome pics

Bone
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

Cheers guys :)

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

Hi mate, can I say what a fantastic job you have done, its a better build than a real one ! Trust me I repair them regularly ! Just about to start my d90 project, got the body, and an almost new scx10 rubicon from Canada, just a bit confused with the links ect at the mo, but got some ends and bits on order and with all your hints and tips I’m sure I’ll crack it, been fiddling with this hobby for 30 odd yrs now and I think its still as painfull as its always been !
    anyway, well done, have fun, dont scratch it ! Mind you , they say if you see a straight landrover theres something wrong with it !
    Cheers.

Bone
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★
    A7RP wrote:
    Hi mate, can I say what a fantastic job you have done, its a better build than a real one ! Trust me I repair them regularly ! Just about to start my d90 project, got the body, and an almost new scx10 rubicon from Canada, just a bit confused with the links ect at the mo, but got some ends and bits on order and with all your hints and tips I’m sure I’ll crack it, been fiddling with this hobby for 30 odd yrs now and I think its still as painfull as its always been !
    anyway, well done, have fun, dont scratch it ! Mind you , they say if you see a straight landrover theres something wrong with it !
    Cheers.

Cheers mate! It gets well used so don’t worry about that. All adds to the character.

If you’ve got any problems just drop me a PM and i’ll help you out. :)

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

Thanks mate, the revo ball ends have turned up this morning so off to b&q to get some tube ect, Got a tough armour front bumper and winch to fit in to all this too.

bit stuck on a colour at the mo, dont want to copy ! Although your green looks ace, thought about red either solid or metallic.

how do you put pictures on here

Bone
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

Sweet, get a build thread started. I use photobucket then copy and paste the img Link.

Anonymous
    • Looking For Mud

Hi Bone,

Did your reverse light lens come with your body kit or did you make it or obtain it from elsewhere? I didn’t get one in my body kit so now wondering where I can get one from or make one.

Cheers,

A

Moqus
    • Ready To Trail
    • ★★

What wheels and tyres are these?

Bone
    • Scaling Like A Pro
    • ★★★★★

All the info is in the thread guys. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 292 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.