This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by mark 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    damohick
    damohick
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

DE837DF3-7875-4221-8BED-6F357DD33C0A

So what does everyone think of this, there’s been a lot said about it elsewhere … personally I quite like it although there’s something i’m Not sure about and I can’t put my finger on it!

one thing I know for sure is the class 3 i’ve had in the works for a long time would struggle to keep up with it!

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I’m not much of an expert on class 3 but it doesn’t look particularly different to the ones I have seen, reminds me of the Bomber? Is it offering anything particularly new, are those portals? Good choice of tyres, it seems a bit sort of meh considering what others are now bringing to the table but as I say I’ve never owned a class 3 so what do I know 😉

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook JSScale Team Driver

damohick
    damohick
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

It does indeed have portals and a transmission with a dig … I think the look is what i’m Not sure about, as you say a little meh. Hopefully someone will come out with a different t body.

mark
    mark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

It looks like what the Bomber should’ve been. I wonder if you can de-portal them.

Pete Attryde
    Pete Attryde
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

From what I have seen it’s smaller than the bomber. I too quite like it, in fact enough that I might sell something else to get one.

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

mark
    mark
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

It looks diddy

F6C670B0-AF11-4C03-9CC9-DFC2EBE43CD6B5B2EF57-F4A4-43CD-95F0-113012A3980B

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.