Scale RC Forum Forum Members’ Builds Off-Road builds Another Range Rover Classic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Retrocosm 5 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Davy Crockett
    Davy Crockett
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

I among others on here am building a Range Rover Classic, some may have seen a few pics I’ve posted.

I’m keeping this very brief as a) there’s other builds much more worthy of forum space/comment and b) don’t want to hijack other threads

Anyway, shell built and painted, black paint added, lights painted and bumpers on.

I started to fit the windows but had a catastrophy and got super glue smears and marks everywhere…… No pics 🙁 🙁

Not sure I can save the windows but hey ho…lesson learned, may end up sprayed with tamiya smoke

Sysop

Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Looking superb and no need to keep your posts brief, I want to see all the details.  I hate super glue with a passion, I always end up with it everywhere except where I want it.  I recommend using shoe goo, it holds really well, gives you loads of time to get things lined up and excess can be rubbed off when dry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.