This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by raven62 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    raven62
    raven62
    • Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★

Hi,

a short Review about Amewis Trailer.

It‘s a massive thing of aluminium. Half-Assembled out of the Box. The rest is easy to adjust and mount. All parts are nicely machined. No burr or missfitting.  The beadlock wheels are easy to assemble.

The leafsprings are preassembled but I have to remove some leafs to get a proper damping.

The shaft ends in a ball-joint thats fitted perfect in my hitch.

First little tryouts let me think that it is very useful.

The appearance shurely is a matter of taste, but i think for a offroad-trailer his massivness is ok.

Only todo is to lower the blingbling-effect a bit.

5B43A741-2BFA-4DA4-BD33-CF3E79594E261C585139-4B83-4084-AFE7-B845867006E2

63764A86-8D1D-41A1-992B-532E6668EF4B

Regards

Ralf

Sysop

Retrocosm
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

That looks very well made and substantial.  I’ve yet to own an RC trailer.   I was thinking it would be cool to have one large enough to carry one of my comp trucks and tow it with the Range Rover I shall be starting shortly.

raven62
    raven62
    • Trailing And Scaling
    • ★★★★

That will be a nice choice, but I’ve read in the german forum, the car trailer haven’t the quality as the offroad trailer. Some discussions form the opinion, that the optical almost indentical car trailer from rc4wd has a better build quality . (I’ve never seen one of them, just hearsay)

Regards

Ralf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.