Scale RC Forum Technical Helping Hand Scale Electronics 35T-55T motors? choices, choices..

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    • Topics 81
    • Replies 1671
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

hi all, my motor is running in reverse when pulling the throttle to go forward and vice versa when going in reverse, im still new to the hobby and its the first time I have wired a motor, I put the positive to the positive and the neg to the neg, how do I wire this correctly so it runs as it should. thanks guys sorry guys forgot to mention the connectors are exactly the same as the GOOL RC motor pic above

David, should be as simple as swapping the wires over, so negative wire to postive terminal and positive wire to the negative terminal.

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

Sysop
    Retrocosm
    • Topics 120
    • Replies 1582
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Yep, what Pete said, just swap the wires.

Retrocosm On YouTube   Instagram   Website   Twitter   Facebook

David
    • Topics 1
    • Replies 8
    • Looking For Mud

Morning guys thanks for all the tips, I had already tried swapping the wire over but still done exactly the same. I run a flysky transmitter and receiver so tried reversing it on the transmitter and guess what problem solved, my new rig is running smooth as a nut.

I decided to try out the Boom Racing BRX01 and so glad i did, the quality and detail they have went into is amazing it also comes with the Killerbody LC70 hardbody and steelie rims mounted with their Boom Racing road tracker tyres.

Cant wait to get the body finished and take this out on the trail to see how it does.

thanks again guys really appreciate all the help

Pete
    • Topics 81
    • Replies 1671
    • Scale Off Road Pro
    • ★★★★★★

Morning guys thanks for all the tips, I had already tried swapping the wire over but still done exactly the same. I run a flysky transmitter and receiver so tried reversing it on the transmitter and guess what problem solved, my new rig is running smooth as a nut. I decided to try out the Boom Racing BRX01 and so glad i did, the quality and detail they have went into is amazing it also comes with the Killerbody LC70 hardbody and steelie rims mounted with their Boom Racing road tracker tyres. Cant wait to get the body finished and take this out on the trail to see how it does. thanks again guys really appreciate all the help

Glad you got it sorted, I run flysky too and haven’t come across that behavior before.

Pete's Scale Fab Shop - Facebook  Instagram

David
    • Topics 1
    • Replies 8
    • Looking For Mud

Morning Pete

I thought the same, I have 2 other RC’s and they don’t have to be reversed with anything but at the same time as long as its sorted that will do me 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.