- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by Retrocosm.
April 29, 2018 at 12:44 pm #101975Moderatorigbandy
- Scaling Like A Pro
I thought that I would post up this information for those of you who don’t do facebook/farcebook.
RC4WD presents “Tea Time with Aliens” RECON G6
May 26, 27, & 28, 2018
Leashaw Road, Derbyshire United Kingdom
Tickets are available at the event, There is supposed to be an online entry form but it doesn’t as yet exist.
3 days of radio control scale adventure featuring a G6, Terracross, Outlaw Drag Races, Adventure Rally, Team Trials, Road Kill Race, Chris Challenge & more.
Saturday May 26
9:30am – Show-n-Shine / Group Picture
10:00am to 15:00pm – Drivers Meeting / Tea Time with Alien Stages Open.
15:00pm – All Driver Log books should be turned in to G-Central.
16:00pm – Tekin Terracross Race Start.
Dusk – Night stage starts. (Must have headlamp / flashlight / lights on rc scale adventure vehicle.
AMain Hobbies presents “UK Adventure Rally”
Sunday May 27
9:00 am to 14:00pm – Drivers Meeting / UK Adventure Rally
15:00pm – Pit Bull RC Outlaw Drag Races
16:30pm to 18:00pm – Team Trial Stages 1, 2, & 3.
Monday May 28
9:00am – Team Trial Stages 4, 5, & 6.
We look forward to another out of this world scale adventure in the UK.
Tea Time with Aliens RECON G6 Rules & Guidelines
– No Hand of God, (HOG). This is simple, if the truck you are driving flops on its side or rolls and lands on its top, you are not allowed to use your hand or foot to set your car back on its tires; this includes any other human hand or foot, as well. This is known as “hogging”. If you break this rule, you must immediately return to G-Central for further instructions. You may have assistance from a fellow G6er using their car, tow strap, & or winch.
– You must drive thru all the trail markers in the intended direction of travel.
– HAVE FUN!
Mandatory Scale Items
– A scale tow strap.
– 10 scale items. These can be found on most ready to run, RTR scale adventure vehicles.
Not Mandatory, but highly Recommended Items
– A Scale tea cup.
– A scale alien not of this planet. Must be attached to scale adventure vehicle.
– A hard boiled egg Alien to be turned into G Central.
Note – Having all three of these items will net the driver one special raffle ticket.
Night Stage Requirements
– Headlamp &/or flashlight mounted to our radio.
– Lights on your scale adventure vehicle.
Tekin Terracross Race
– Trail Truck Class
– Monster Truck Class
– 2.2 Straight Axle Class
– IFS Class
Note – Battery Size limited to 3s in all classes. Trail Truck Tire size limited to 4.7 (ask about exceptions). 2.2 & IFS Classes may race together if class size is less than 5. Monster Truck must be shaft driven & straight axle.
PBRC Outlaw Drag Race
– Classes to be determined at drivers meeting!
– Same Classes as the RECON G6.
– Not Mandatory, but Highly Recommended to have a working spare tire.
– 2 Driver Dream Team – Two Drivers / tire size 4.2in or smaller / at least one working winch. Must have scale interior with a driver.
– 2 Driver Size Matters Team – Two Drivers / Tire size not too exceed 5.4 inches / at least one working winch.
– Open Class – 2, 3, or 4 team drivers.April 30, 2018 at 7:10 pm #101998
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.